Saturday, May 30, 2009

As i listen to the song, the lines sang by Akon seem to be perfect fit for me ...
"As life goes on, I am starting to learn more and more about responsibility, And i realize that everything i do is affecting the people around me..So i want to take this time out to apologize for the things which i have done"

I just wanna apologize to my beloved, for she is angry with me.
I realize i have hurt you, and i sincerely apologize for it..
There are mistakes i know, for which you cant forgive me ever.
There were moments when i knew i should have been with you
I have been mad, i have been bad, i have been the biggest jackass..
All i wanna say is a sincere sorry.. an just ask for another chance

I just hope she forgives me...

Ye jo experienced log hain na..

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ye kabhi kabhi bahut mast baaten likh jaate hain... I was just reading something on the net.. and through random surfing found this verse by Mr Kabir

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Mann Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye"

Click on the image for more such awesome verses by the great saint!

No, no i am not on the verge of insanity as of now.. just found this cool, so sharing with you all!

New Kid on the Block

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kiddy Sissy has started her blog - Go check her latest poem post . Click here

PS: Commenting on her blog is compulsory or else she will strangle me!!!

Mere yaar ki shaadi hai

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lemme update you on my vacations on the past 2 weekends. In the first week of may I went to attend the marriage of my close friend Ram Krishna Dubey with Pooja Bhabhi..

I was looking forward to this trip since past 3 months, as a lot of friends from the Mech-07 gang were planning to attend this wedding. Since it was a class reunion after 2 years, we decided to meet up in our alma mater, “IT BHU” before going to the wedding. (FYI the wedding was in Ballia, which is just 150 Kms from Banaras)

We initially planned to leave for ballia around 9 am in the morning (haha, what a joke!) but then finally left around 1 pm :D. It was good to see the baraat still holding up for us :P. It was the first time in my life I saw a shareefo ki baarat – No alcohol, No non veg and not much naachna gaana. Attending only Punjabi marriages since childhood, I was in a bit of shock. If these things are missing in my marriage, 98% of my relatives wouldn’t consider it to be a marriage at all! (The rest 2% are toddlers :D)

Anyways the word sharafat goes for the toss when 10 mechanical guys are found together in any part of the world. Just to cut the long story short, we gave the wedding a Punjabi touch by including 2 of the three ingredients mentioned above ;)

Just one wish was not fulfilled, of singing “tenu dulha kinne banaya bhootni ke” song for my friend :D

Witnessing the marriage rituals was a good fun, with the dulhan’s mom shouting in the dulhan’s ear “Intro baad mein karna pehle acche se foto khinchwa lo” :P

But the best moments in the marriage were after this, when the punditjee started chanting his mantras. Just to tell you a bit more about Ram, he is a seedha saadha gaon ka chora, with no contact with any female species in his life. His only aim in life was studying and sleeping. And if any female comes within 100 meter radius of him, he would give her a rakhee to tie on his hand.

So when the punditjee started his mantras n stuff, there was a ritual in which he has to hold the hands of the bride. MAN!!! His hands were shivering as if touching an alien!! And you could see the guy blushing more than the gal!! All the sleepy (did I say drunk n sleepy?) mech guys suddenly found a new interest in the rituals and capturing the moments “Dekh abhi fir se haaath kaampenge RK ke” “”look his hands would shiver again”” hehe

All in all the marriage was a great fun with a late dinner / early breakfast at 6 am. We were kicked out of his home at around 7 am and then the whole house had a sigh of relief!

PS: Some details have been omitted about the naach gaana stuff to maintain the U/A rating of this blog :D :D :D

Do read this post also , its my fav post!!! a few pieces of colored paper...(click here)

MY blog on Business Standard

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was checking the traffic on my blog, and suddenly realised a jump in the traffic. When i looked into the source i was astonished to find my blog mentioned in Business Standard!!! Although it is a very small mention, still i would count it as a feather in the cap . Here is the link (Click here )
My blog is mentioned in last paragraph "The Furobiker"


Happy Mothers Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi Mom

Wishing you a very happy mothers day!!

Dr. Kumar Vishvas

Friday, May 08, 2009

While i am on a vacation till Sunday, here is some poetry by my favorite poet.. Dr Kumar Vishvas

he is the humor king... just listen to the first video and i bet you cant resist playing the second!!

Dr Kumar Vishvas - Part one

Dr. Kumar Vishvas - Part Two