Finally, it is a contest that broke me out of my slumber! :D
I was cleaning my personal email box after ages, and I saw an email update from BlogAdda about TATA Zest contest to write a blog post about five things or experiences that zest up my life, and I said to myself - why not!
PS: I didn't know what Zest means, and wikipedia came to my help! In short, "Zest is defined as living life with a sense of excitement, anticipation, and energy", for full clarification, refer to the link.
Coming back to the original topic, following are my five things and experiences:
1) Running - Yes, plain, simple running. Weather with the wifey or alone, but running / jogging gives me immense feeling of relaxation and happiness. I love the feeling of blood rushing through my body after i complete my jogging session. It is a out of the world feeling, probably an adrenaline rush of some sort. I guess, only runners will understand the feeling.
2) Gadgets - I love buying gadgets. Weather I use them or not that is a different issue :D. But seriously, I like the concept of different gadgets for different things. Kindle for reading, laptop for presentations and excels, a Samsung tab for Facebook and twitter, Phone for talking and quick updates, and an X box for games! Thats probably all the stuff I use even before I have left for office in the morning! :D Next on my list is Fitbit / UP for activity tracking. Phew.
3) Driving - Kind of obvious from the name of the blog, right! If you need more proof, you can check my previous post, when I got a TATA Vista D90 to review (link). LOL. I am so good at self promotion, sometimes I think, do I really need an MBA? :D
4) Food - I remember an old dialogue of mine - butter is better, more butter is much better. Fried, oily, buttery stuff - I love it! Whats the point of eating grass and leaves! You have only got one life!
5) Internet - Yes, I am one of those people who are easier to reach over whatapp or email rather than a phone call. Slowly, I have become very choosy in terms of picking calls from unknown numbers, but my corporate job has taught me that turn around time for any email is 1 hour. Period! :D So yeah, internet is my lifeline, starting from the morning newspaper (ahem) till wishing good nights on whatsapp! :D
So that's all from my side! Now its upon you guys to coax TATA guys to take me to goa! :D VROOOOM!